[Nfbnet-members-list] 4/4 and 4/5 Midwest seminars for students parents and teachers of the visually impaired

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 05:50:55 UTC 2014

Our Illinois affiliate is proud to announce our  Spring Seminar
series.  We have seminars for parents, teachers, and students.  Eddie
Bell is our keynote speaker and we cover everything from Goal Ball to
learning and teaching math.  Teachers seminar will take place April
4th.  Student and Parent Seminars run concurrently April 5th.

Chicago is the host city.  For more information, please
visit:  <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>www.nfbofillinois.org.
  We have agendas posted and you can register online.

Patti Gregory Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair