[Nfbnet-members-list] The Pacific Training Centre for the Blind Carrying the Flame!

Danielle Fernandez mauidf81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 01:50:03 UTC 2014

Greetings, fellow federationists!  We are The Pacific Training Centre
for the Blind,  we are located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
The PTCB will be making our debut at convention this year!  We are a
small grassroots blind Training Centre that is trying to make a
difference in a very big country. The U.S has three training centers
and we want to walk beside you, but we need your help to spread the
word! We will be at convention this year with 50/50 raffle tickets.
The more you buy, the more you are helping The Pacific Training
Centre and the person who wins.  It could be you! Please visit us
online at <http://pacifictrainingcentre.ca/>pacifictrainingcentre.ca.
You can also like our Facebook page. We also have a YouTube channel
with all the things we have been doing.  It will be wonderful to meet everyone.
Thanks in advance for donating to our Blind People in Charge program!

Cheers,
Danielle Fernandez

Blindness Instructor and Independent Contractor
danielle at pacifictrainingcentre.ca

"A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow
merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They
thrive because someone expended effort on them."
-Liberty Hyde Bailey