[Nfbnet-members-list] Wanna know a secret?

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at icloud.com
Sat Jun 28 15:52:07 UTC 2014

Visit the link below to learn the top secret 75 days of action song!
We need your help to make a joyful noise and spread the spirit of 75
throughout the convention hall!  The song will only be shared online
and during select breakout sessions convention so take this
opportunity to become one of the IN crowd!

<http://youtu.be/4cPPUyZVSfs>http://youtu.be/4cPPUyZVSfs

Also join us for one of our four dynamic and interactive Spirit of 75
breakout sessions that will take place throughout the
convention.   We are giving away cool 75 days swag so don't miss
out.  See the agenda or email <mailto:75days at nfb.org>75days at nfb.org
for more information!

Let's go build the Federation!  75 in 75!
"Jessica Beecham" <jbbeecham at icloud.com>

Sent from my iPhone