[Nfbnet-members-list] Last minute reminder: Honk Honk rally and award ceremony

Wilson, Joanne JWilson at nfb.org
Fri Jun 27 16:20:17 UTC 2014

Attention all vehicle donation drivers,

Mark your national convention calendar for Friday, July 4 from 12:30
to 1:30 p.m. for the Honk Honk Rally and Award Ceremony. You are
welcome to bring your own lunch. The rally will occur in Salon 5
Level 2. At this rally you will learn more about our vehicle donation
program and will be ignited with new ideas on how to drive this
program to raise funds for the NFB. The very unique trophies will be
awarded to the top three winners of the states who got the most
donations between May 1 and July 1 in our Honk Honk Hustle. Everyone
is welcome.

Honk honk! Thanks for helping us continue to drive this program down
the road to success!

Joanne

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>jwilson at nfb.org
www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>www.carshelpingtheblind.org or
call 1-855-659-9314

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind
Imagination Fund campaign, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.