[Nfbnet-members-list] Missouri Affiliate Again Offers Internaionally Famous Trail Mix at Convention!

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 04:12:07 UTC 2014

Hello Federationists!

Looking for a healthy snack to keep  your energy up while attend eng all
the great seminars, meetings, demos and  activities at this years convention?
The Missouri  affiliate, in response to popular demand, will again be
offering our world  famous trail mixes this year!   The mixes will be available
at the  Missouri table, D18, and from any Missouri affiliate  member.

There are 3 varieties  available:   fruit and nut, just fruit and just
nuts.

Only the finest dehydrated fruits and raw or  roasted unsalted nuts of
various kinds go into the  mixes,  including:

Fruit:
dark Montmorency cherries
dried  mango slices
pressed, dried, ripe bananas - chewy with an intense banana  flavor and a
hint of lemon
California and Turkish apricots - meaty and  soft, lightly sulfurred
wild blueberries, very intense  berry flavor
dried, ripe pineapple - dried at peak  of ripeness - naturally sweet - and
a little tart very different from the candied pineapple  you usually find in
most trail mixes.
craisins - orange flavored dried  cranberries - sugar is added but just
enough to balance  tartness
2 varieties of dried apples - again, no extra  sugar
Nuts:
pine  nuts
pistachio nut meats
sunflower seed  meats
walnuts
cashews, whole and pieces
almonds
macadamia  nuts
pumpkin seeds

No candy, no chocolate, no  peanuts, no coconut.

These mixes are never the same  from year to  year - we buy the best
available ingredients we can find at  any one time and mix them up into individual
packages.  Most ingredients  were purchased from Trader Joe's.
Note:  We have a limited supply of all fruit and all nut mixes, so if you
want  them, get 'em quick!)
Very little, if any, sugar added - fruits are picked and dried at peak of
ripeness.   Each mix is $4 per each 4 ounce bag.  You'll pay the  same or
more at specialty and gift shops but the quality won't be nearly as  high.
All nuts are either raw or dry-roasted  without salt or oil

So, visit  the Missouri affiliate table to snag your own healthy stash for
the  week.   Also, keep an ear out for our members  offering Missouri Trail
Mix before and between  meetings!

Have  a great, delicious, nutritious, convention!
Dan  Flasar
PS:  Note:  Since I won't be attending Convention this year, I  can't take
orders but I will forward requests to our affiliate  table.
Dan  Flasar
Lewis & Clark chapter
Missouri  affiliate