[Nfbnet-members-list] Honk Honk Hustle: Speeding toward the finish line

Wilson, Joanne JWilson at nfb.org
Mon Jun 16 20:21:32 UTC 2014

Subject: Honk Honk Hustle: Speeding toward the finish line

Attention all vehicle donation drivers:

With our July 1 finish line fast approaching, the competition is
getting dramatically tight. Ohio and Maryland are still tied for
first with six cars each, while New York and Pennsylvania are close
behind with four vehicles each. Arizona and Utah are tied for third
with three cars each. There is a seven-way tie for fourth place
between California, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri,
New Jersey and Washington. They each have 2 vehicles donated. However
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky,
Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina,
Tennessee and Virginia are all still in the race with one vehicle each.

The unique trophies for the top three winners will be awarded at the
vehicle donation rally on July 4 between 12:30 and 1:30. The winners
circle is in Salon 5 Level 2. Come celebrate with us to see who will
be running the victory lap.

Honk honk! Thanks for helping us steer this program down the road to success.
Joanne

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>jwilson at nfb.org
www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>www.carshelpingtheblind.org or
call 1-855-659-9314

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind
Imagination Fund campaign, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.