[Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking Information for Possible Resolution
mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 04:36:34 UTC 2014
Dear Fellow Federationist,
In an attempt to gather information regarding inaccessible
systems and how they are affecting blind or low vision Federal
employees, we are asking for your input and experiences. We are
also asking for information regarding this lack of accessibility that
may have affected your career in areas such as training, evaluations,
bonuses, and advancement.
To assure the information provided is kept private, we are asking
persons to email the information directly to Michelle Clark at
<mailto:mcikeyc at aol.com>mcikeyc at aol.com who will be compiling the
information for the NFB.
Please do the following when answering:
1. Make the subject line "Federal IT Accessibility Issues"
2. Provide your name.
3. Job title.
4. Grade and series.
5. Department/Agency in which you are employed.
6. Telephone number where you can be reached if there are questions.
7. Name of inaccessible system/systems and function.
8. Any additional information you feel may be valuable.
9. Send your information to: mcikeyc at aol.com
Please understand the data received will be kep in the strictest
confidence and will be forwarded to the
appropriate persons at National Headquarters. Your cooperation in
this effort will be greatly appreciated.
National Harbor Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
"Changing what it means to be blind in Prince Georges County!"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NFBNet-Members-List