[Nfbnet-members-list] Incredible! Informative, highly imaginative, grassroots produced, empowering video tool

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Jul 9 16:00:19 UTC 2014

Greetings Federation family,

Were you at National Convention? Were you present for the 75 Days of
Action presentation during General Session Sunday afternoon July 6th?
Many in the hall were not able to observe the full flavor, texture,
spirit and content of much of the Spirit of 75 video which played
during the presentation. We apologize for the poor sound quality. We
are not quite sure how that occurred. Many have asked how they could
enjoy the video. You can observe the video on YouTube channel
BreakingBlind
(<http://youtu.be/yy6e0kb_yKo>http://youtu.be/yy6e0kb_yKo). Whether
you were at convention, joined us online, or were not there in person
or virtually, we are confident that you will be inspired by this very
cool six minute video. It captures the spirit of grassroots
organizing. It highlights some of the techniques we will be using in
the upcoming 75 Days of Action campaign. Some chapter presidents are
telling us that they will be playing the video or the audio track at
an upcoming chapter meeting. This is very cool. Please enjoy the
video and give us your feedback. Contact us at
<mailto:75days at nfb.org>75days at nfb.org and spread this link far and
wide. You, your friends and colleagues will be glad you did.

At your service,

cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
<http://www.blindmerchants.org>www.blindmerchants.org
<mailto:kevanworley at blindmerchants.org>kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Cell: 303-929-2369
Office: 719-527-0488 Toll Free: 866-543-6808

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your
vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may
qualify you for a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
<www.carshelpingtheblind.htm>www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your
donation can take the blind further