[Nfbnet-members-list] Louisiana Center for the Blind Summer Programs

Eric Guillory eguillory at lcb-ruston.com
Sun Jan 26 01:43:04 UTC 2014

The Louisiana Center for the Blind is pleased to let you know about
two exciting summer programs for blind children and youth. Our 3-week
Buddy Program is geared to students in grades 4-8, and our 8-week
Summer Training and Employment Project (STEP) Program is designed for
students entering the 10th, 11th, or 12th grades in the fall of 2014.

Below, please find download links to brochures in MS Word format
outlining each program, as well as application instructions and
relevant contact information.

Please spread the word to parents, teachers, and interested students.
The training, role modeling, fun, and camaraderie offered in these
programs will give students the skills and confidence they need to be
independent and successful and will change what it means to be blind
for them, their families, and all those with whom they come into contact.

Thank you for your support, for telling others about the
life-changing power of skills development, and your belief in the
limitless potential of tomorrow's generation. Again, please see
below. I am happy to answer any questions and assist as you advocate
for your student or child.

2014 Buddy Program Brochure
<http://is.gd/AvGxa7>http://is.gd/AvGxa7

2014 STEP Program Brochure
<http://is.gd/mEKrRT>http://is.gd/mEKrRT

Wishing you every success in 2014!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)
Fax: 318-251-0109
Skype: brllovingdad
eguillory at lcb-ruston.com

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."