[Nfbnet-members-list] South Dakota Fund Raiser

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Feb 28 18:52:29 UTC 2014

Several people reported they couldn't read attachment so here it is.

Dave

[]

[]

                of South Dakota

           iPad Mini Raffle
The proceeds stay in the State of SD and are used for scholarships,
training and helping the blind become independent and
employed.  About 70% of all blind adults are unemployed in this
country.  You not only have a chance to win an iPad Mini, you have a
chance to donate to a good cause.

This iPad Mini with Wi-Fi capability comes with a Bluetooth keyboard
and case with a strap to mount to the back of a car seat, a Bluetooth
speaker, wireless head phones with a 2 way splitter for 2 people to
listen at the same time, a car charger adapter and AC adapter.

The tickets must be purchased and turned in prior to April 26, 2014
to be in the drawing.  You do not need to be present to win.  The
drawing will be April 26, 2014, at banquet at our Annual NFB of SD
State Convention in Rapid City.

Tickets may be purchased for $1.00 each or a book of six for
$5.00.  You can reach me at: 605-721-3311
Thank you for your consideration and your donation!

"kenneth rollman" <gatorbumps at rushmore.com>