[Nfbnet-members-list] Bid For Equality on Cyber Monday

Minwell, Raquel rminwell at nfb.org
Mon Dec 1 15:01:22 UTC 2014

Happy #CyberMonday! We can top all of the deals and coupons out there today with the exclusive travel packages, jewelry, and electronics available in our Bid for Equality online auction!<https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality> Lots of people are bidding on these exclusive items, so make sure to keep an eye on your bids to ensure you don't get outbid! And several auction items are ending tomorrow, including getaways to Philadelphia<https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=225207246> and Hot Springs<https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=225211045>, so don't miss your chance to bid on those items! And remember: every bid supports the work of the National Federation of the Blind to help blind people live the lives they want!