[Nfbnet-members-list] New YouTube Video

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Aug 13 02:12:59 UTC 2014

This week's YouTube video from the National Federation of the Blind

Dear Fellow Federationists:

As we announced last week, the National Federation of the Blind is
working to release a new video on our YouTube channel every Tuesday.
We will plan to have the videos posted by 3 p.m. EST each Tuesday
afternoon. These videos will vary in length and style, but will
always feature some aspect of the National Federation of the Blind.
The videos will provide another way for our members, their friends
and family, and the general public to learn about our work and about
blind people living the lives they want.

Today's video is a demonstration of the forthcoming KNFB Reader app
for the iPhone. Here's the link:
<http://youtu.be/cS-i9rn9nao>http://youtu.be/cS-i9rn9nao

Subscribe to our YouTube channel here:
<https://www.youtube.com/user/NationsBlind/>https://www.youtube.com/user/NationsBlind/