[Nfbnet-members-list] Performing arts general membership conference call

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:45:11 UTC 2014

Greetings, on behalf of the performing arts division of the national
Federation of the blind.
We hope this message finds you well. Many exciting things are
happening with the national Federation of the blind and this is an
extremely exciting year. Please join the performing arts division on
Monday, May 5th at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time. For a question and answer
session. If you have questions, we will have answers. If you have
questions about the new song contest, the new and improved talent
competition; with cash prizes and more this would be the time to ask.
Call in information:
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4000
Participant Access Code: 122593#
Time: 7:30 PM EST.
We look forward to talking with you all then.
Kind Regards,
Jordy D. Stringer
President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation Of The Blind
Changing what it means to be blind
E-mail: <mailto:jordystringer83 at gmail.com>jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Phone: 317-629-4639