[Nfbnet-members-list] What Is The NfB All About, (New One-Minute Message)

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Apr 22 18:11:50 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

I am often asked, "What is the National Federation of the Blind all
about?" I'm sure you are asked the same question. Our new one-minute
message, which we have introduced as part of our new branding effort,
is one way to answer that question. This message is meant to be
shared with potential members, potential donors, and members of the
general public. Here's a link to a video
(<http://youtu.be/rRYPRbsA-wE>http://youtu.be/rRYPRbsA-wE) that we
have produced with NFB members conveying the one-minute message.
Please take a moment to watch this very short video, and then take
just a few more minutes to share the link with your family and
friends via e-mail or through your preferred social networking
platform. Help us to spread our positive message about blindness and
blind people: you can have the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back!

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations