[Nfbnet-members-list] Listen Live to the 2013 NFB of Arizona Convention!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:21:39 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

We will be streaming the 2013 National Federation of the Blind state
convention on Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15.

You may listen to us live by visiting
http://radio.blindaccessjournal.com on your computer's web browser or
by adding http://majestic.wavestreamer.com:4847 to your favorite media
player software or mobile device.

We will be on the air during the following times:

Saturday Morning Session: 9:30 a.m. - Noon
Saturday Afternoon Session: 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday Evening Banquet: 7 p.m.
Sunday Morning Session: 9 a.m. - Noon

If you use Twitter, you are welcome to follow NFBArizona and
communicate with us during the convention using the #nfba13 hashtag.

If you can't attend convention this year, we hope you will listen and
chat with us.

Best regards,
The NFB of Arizona Technology Committee