[Nfbnet-members-list] Travel To Jamaica

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 1 02:20:50 UTC 2013

I have been asked to post the following.

Dave

Cheryl Echevarria is the host of the Echevarria Travel Show on the
WTOE Network Family run by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of New Jersey.

The September 4, 2013 Show at 8PM Eastern Time. Just go to
www.thruoureyes.org and start listening in at about 7:45. More ways
to listen and to call in below.

Remember these are not only shows for the blind, they are educational
for everyone of all abilities and disability to learn about traveling
whether it is for personal trips or business trips.

This is a live call in talk show. Call in and talk to me, Margo and
John for the hour.

As the subject lines says, All About Jamaica.

But the 1st few minutes of the show we will have updated information
from Co-host Margo Downey about the airlines and what we have been
doing since the last show in August, very informative for everyone.
Not just for cane users or guide dog users.

Host Cheryl and her Co-Host Margo Downey of Buffalo, NY. Welcome John
Nalewicki, Vice President of Sales, Sunset Resorts of Jamaica. He not
only works for them, but the lives in Negril, Jamaica.

Original from Newark, NJ, John has lived there for over 30 years.

He knows more about the island then the tourism board, especially
being someone from the US knows that people with disabilities here in
the states have the ADA.

We will be talking about accessibility in Jamaica, guide dogs in
Jamaica, the Sunset Resorts of Jamaica and why they are the ones to
go to over the competition and more.

Okay instructions for listening and calling in.

You can go to http://www.thruoureyes.org and listen from there or if
you have an smart phone android, iPhone, etc. it is m.thruoureyes.org

To call in and chat with us - it is 1-888-572-0141

Or to listen through your phone number is 1-347-215-7037.

Also you can see us live on youtube as well, on youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

Please come and listen and call in.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
NFB Travel and Tourism
National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-456-5394

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria, Owner
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose Travel
CST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780
Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind
child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking
https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith.
http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.
Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama