[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru our Eyes: wednesday, November 20, 8:00 pm eastern, Patti Chang, National Scholarship Interview, A Must Show!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 14 22:55:08 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, November 20, at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru Our eyes host,
Joe Ruffalo will interview Patti Chang, Chair of the National
Federation of the Blind National Scholarship Program for 2014.
Discussion will highlight the purposes, goals and objectives of
applying for a national scholarship that will be awarded at the
national convention in Orlando, Florida in early July.
We will hear from past national scholarship winners that will provide
the importance to get involved to make a difference!
We invite you to call in with your comments by dialing:
1 888 572 0141.

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an internet
connection!
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
***

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video
Also you can see us live on youtube as well
www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml