[Nfbnet-members-list] Human Services Division at Convention

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Jun 28 15:37:39 UTC 2013

                 We all know convention can be a
very stressful time filled with competing events,
stressful meetings, and long days! The Human
Services Division, the NFB’s special interest
group for blind counselors, social workers,
psychologists, and individuals in other areas of
the human service field,  are aware of the
benefit of effective stress management in our
lives. We are offering a unique opportunity to
convention delegates to reduce stress with a
relaxing, regenerating chair massage by a blind Licensed Massage Therapist!

                 Chair massages will be $1.00 per
minute and will be offered at our exhibit hall
table C-21. You can also avoid the stress of the
exhibit hall by joining us in Salon 16, Level
2   during our annual meeting on Wednesday, July
3 from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m. The NFB Human Services
Division encourages you to have a relaxing
convention while getting your shot of NFB-12!

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961
Professional Social Worker/Counselor
(813) 523-6573
<mailto:Merryschoch at verizon.net>Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information
transmitted, including attachments, is intended
only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.