[Nfbnet-members-list] Stop by the Florida Table in the Exhibit Hall!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 04:10:21 UTC 2013

Fellow convention enthusiasts,

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida invites each and every one
of you to stop by our table in the Exhibit Hall.

For just $5.00 you can purchase a Raffle Ticket and a chance to win a
3-night cruise certificate valued at $750!

This means one inside cabin for two adults; includes port charges and tips.
You will have the purchase whatever upgrades you wish.

The drawing to be held Saturday, on July 6, 2013, at NFB National
Convention, shortly after Noon, as part of RAFFLES AND DRAWINGS
(Salon 10, level 2 - see your convention agenda). The Winner need not be
present to win.

You will also have a chance to pick up one of our beautiful "Orange You Glad
You're in Florida" T-Shirts, at an amazing price. These T-shirts are just
perfect attire for home, visiting friends, or aboard a cruise ship!

Come by and see us in Florida!

Dan Hicks, President

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
		―Oscar Wilde