[Nfbnet-members-list] Changes to Independence Marketplace at Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jun 25 01:17:47 UTC 2013

Attention Convention Shoppers!
Changes are coming this year to the Independence Market that will
make your shopping experience faster, more efficient, and more
enjoyable. As in years past, you will have the opportunity to browse
the product demonstration areas and gather product tags for items you
wish to purchase. The changes begin with our redesigned checkout
system, modeled after your local pharmacy. First, you will bring your
product tags to the Storekeeper Station where one of our friendly
volunteers will review them and discuss your order with you. Next,
the storekeeper will pull your items while you take a seat in our new
customer waiting area. When your items have been collected, you will
be called to the Pay Station to finalize your order and submit your
payment. Once your payment has been processed and your shopping bag
is in hand, you will be ready to fly off to your next convention adventure!

Come see the new Independence Market at convention and don't forget
to stop by the free literature display, too! Visit us in the
Convention Center, West Hall Section WA1, level 2.

Independence Market and Free Literature Hours:
Tuesday, July 2, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 3, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 4, 12:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Friday, July 5, 12:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. (last chance for shopping!)