[Nfbnet-members-list] Deaf-Blind Division Activities at National Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 24 00:50:57 UTC 2013

Once again the Deaf-Blind Division will be selling the Braille
Alphabet T-shirts on the back with the Whozit and NFB name on the
front.  They come in Black, pink and Blue. The SMALL to LARGE are
$15.00 and the 2X, 3X and 4X sizes are $18.00.

Also, we are selling 50/50 raffle tickets at $2.00 a piece the
drawing will be at the banquet.

Our meeting will be on July 2 in Salon 11.  Registration begins at
6:00PM. Dues is $5.00 and collected at the door.  You must have paid
your dues in order to vote in the elections of officers in the meeting.
The meeting starts at 7:00PM Agenda includes election of officers,
the National Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program and other
topics as time permits.  8:00PM Helen Keller Celebration Guest
Speakers:  Barbara Chandler, Helen Keller National Center Regional
Representative and Elizabeth Taylor Snell, University of Florida, Gainsville.

Sincerely
Janice
Secretary
Deaf-Blind Division