[Nfbnet-members-list] NFBNJ: Great news, Whozit Ties and Whozit Scarves, Perfume forSale And Or Free!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 23 01:28:41 UTC 2013

Greetings to all!
Once again, the New jersey affiliate will be selling our famous Whozit ties.
The colors are red, black, gray, blue, and cranbury
In addition, we have a limited supply of Whozit scarves.
the colors are red, beige, blue and white.
Two sizes are available.
The ties and scarves sell for $25 each or $40 for 2 items.
Yes, you can mix and match.
Each purchase, the buyer will receive a free bottle of perfume.
The choices are peach or cherry.
The perfume will sell for $6 per unit or $10 for two units.
yes, you can mix and match.
We will be located at table C 38.
Perfect for the banquet, birthday gifts and remember Christmas is
only six months away!

We care, we share, we grow, we make a difference!
Joe Ruffalo, President
www.nfbnj.org
973 743 0075
enfbnj1 at verizon.net