[Nfbnet-members-list] Nebraska at Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jun 21 15:57:08 UTC 2013

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I hope to see everyone at this year's 2013 NFB National Convention in
the fabulous Orlando, Florida! Back by popular demand, the National
Federation of the Blind of Nebraska, has brought back our famous
popcorn balls and gourmet LaRue coffee! Our popcorn balls are a
marshmallow base in a variety of fun colors. Our gourmet LaRue coffee
is ground in the flavors of Jamaican Me Crazy and Seattle French
Roast. The popcorn balls are $3 each or 2 for $5. The coffee is $11
per 11 ounce bag. Please stop by and see us in the exhibit hall at
table B16.

Warm Regards,
Carol Jenkins
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
cjenkins83 at gmail.com