[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Colorado Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jul 2 18:11:37 UTC 2013

Greetings:

As I write this, we are about four and a half months away from the
Annual Banquet of the NFB of Colorado being held at the 59th Annual
State Convention.  There, we will draw the name of one lucky winner
of our 2013 Vacation Raffle.  What will this lucky person
win?  He/she will win a $3500.00 gift certificate to a local travel
agency to be used however the winner chooses, whether for a European
vacation, cruise, or some other kind of vacation.  The certificate
can be used multiple times and not spent all on one vacation.

Who is eligible to win?  Well, pretty much anyone, anywhere.  The
winner does not need to be present to win which means we can sell
these raffle tickets to anyone, anywhere.

How can someone get tickets?  Tickets can be purchased from any of
our members who have them in hand.  Our members will be around the
convention to sell you tickets.  Additionlly, if you come to the PAC
table, we can even run your credit card.   Additionally, tickets can
be purchased through our website,
<http://www.nfbco.org/>www.nfbco.org, by clicking the "vacation
raffle" link on our home page.  Tickets can be purchased immediately
by using a credit card and the receipt will be mailed to the
purchaser.  Additionally, a person can fill out the form available
online and send in a check.  The receipts will then be mailed upon
receipt of the check.

How much are tickets?  A single ticket is $10.00 and $20.00 gets
three tickets.  A person can certainly buy more than $10 and $20
worth of tickets.

How will the proceeds of the raffle be used?  Money from the raffle
will support our NFB Colorado Scholarship Program and our BELL
Camps.  Each year we give five scholarships to deserving blind and
low vision post secondary students to help attend college or
university.  Our BELL Camps, Braille Enrichment Through Learning and
Literacy, puts literacy into the hands of blind children living in
Colorado each summer through intense Braille lessons and other
independent skills structured through a two week, academic camp.

Do you have any questions about this raffle or the National
Federation of the Blind of Colorado?  Please feel free to contact me
at <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com or 303
504-5979.  You may also visit our website at
<http://www.nfbco.org/>www.nfbco.org.

Thanks for supporting NFB Colorado!

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado