[Nfbnet-members-list] TouchDome's low vision watch on Kickstarter

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Feb 22 21:18:36 UTC 2013

Greetings to NFB from the TouchDome Watch Company!

Some may remember TouchDome when we started at Georgetown University
back in February, 2011. Working with NFB, we emailed a survey seeking
your input on a new audio watch. I am happy to say, the audio watch
concept is still alive and well and is currently in development.

Meantime, we are seeking your support. We have created a line of
fashion watches that we are introducing on the crowd funding site
Kickstarter, including one that especially high contrast. The
"Weekender" watch face is 39 mm - quite large - and will have double
anti-reflective glass for the best possible clarity. The Weekender
comes in six colors, including black and white. Delivery is scheduled
for the end of July.

By introducing this line of fashion watches, we can achieve our
minimum order quantity and get into production. Meantime, we have a
wonderful product to send you as our way of saying thank you for
helping to launch our business.

The Weekender Watch is $89 or $99 depending on color. However, if you
are not interested in the watch, but would like to support us, we are
very, very appreciative of a pledge in any amount. Every dollar
counts moves us closer to the new, innovative audio watch, our second
product line.

The way Kickstarter works, if the creator does not meet the goal,
which in my case is $32,500, no funds are distributed. But so far we
already have pledges for 53% of the total amount with 110 backers!
With your help, TouchDome can move forward.

Please review our collection and enjoy.
<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dresscode/the-dress-code-watch-collection>http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dresscode/the-dress-code-watch-collection

Thanks to all at NFB for a wonderful collaboration over the past two years!

Warm regards,

Kathleen Wolff
kathleenwolff1 at gmail.com
Founder, TouchDome Watch Company