[Nfbnet-members-list] Looking for Federationists who are AmeriCorps alumni

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 20 08:04:45 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

Are you an AmeriCorps alum? Would you be interested in sharing some
of your AmeriCorps experiences with other service-minded Federationists?

Then the Community Service Group is looking for you!

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of AmeriCorps, the Community
Service Group is looking for AmeriCorps alumni to speak at our annual
seminar at the 2014 national convention in Orlando, Florida. If you
would be interested in speaking and sharing your experiences, please
contact Chris Parsons at Christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net.

We look forward to hearing from you and hearing your stories!

The Community Service Group

To join the Community Service list either go to: