[Nfbnet-members-list] Audible Teleprompter for Public Speaking

Bruce.Gardner at pinnaclewest.com Bruce.Gardner at pinnaclewest.com
Thu Aug 8 01:20:24 UTC 2013

Subject:  Audible Teleprompter for Public Speaking

From:  Bruce Gardner, Senior Counsel
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation

Greetings to All,

As many of you know, in several division meetings at this year's NFB
National Convention, I demonstrated using the Victor Reader Stream as
an audible teleprompter for public speaking and reading fluently
aloud.  Later in the week, I conducted a workshop containing a
complete explanation, and tips for success, on how to use the Victor
Reader Stream as an audible teleprompter.

That workshop was recorded.  The recording (approximately 40 minutes)
is now available on blindhow.com on the NFB of Utah's website.  Here
is a link to the audio file of the
workshop:
<http://www.blindhow.com/posts/729#content>http://www.blindhow.com/posts/729#content

I strongly encourage anyone who did not learn Braille as a child, and
therefore cannot read fluently aloud, to listen to the workshop, and
learn just how easy it is to develop the ability to give public
speeches and read fluently aloud using the Victor Reader Stream as an
audible teleprompter.

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce A. Gardner, Senior Counsel
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
Law Department
Tel.: (602) 250-3507
Fax: (602) 250-3393
e-mail: <mailto:Bruce.Gardner at aps.com>Bruce.Gardner at aps.com; or
            <mailto:Bruce.Gardner at pinnaclewest.com>Bruce.Gardner at pinnaclewest.com

Attorney for Arizona Public Service Company

--- NOTICE ---

confidential, privileged or proprietary information.  If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original and any copy or printout.  Unintended recipients are
prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail.  Although we
have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising
from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or
errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.