[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes, Wednesday March 21, Interviews Blind Travel Agent Cheryl Echevarria

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Mar 17 14:16:45 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, March 21 at 8:00 pm eastern, Joe Ruffalo, host of Thru
Our Eyes will interview Cheryl Echevarria, owner of Echevarria Travel.
The interview will highlight the Travel and Tourism Division of the
NFB,the steps to become a travel agent, spotlighting cruising as a
fund raising opportunity
for the affiliates, what can one expect if never cruised before and much more.
In addition, Robert Tolster, business development manager for Royal
Caribbean Cruise Line will provide important information to assist
with an enjoyable
cruise experience.

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an internet
connection!
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141
Looking forward to your participation!