[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Convention TweetUp

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 28 00:18:49 UTC 2012

Get ready for the annual @NFB_Voice #TweetUp at the #NFB12 Convention!

Whether you're wondering if your screen reader is malfunctioning, or
that sentence made perfect sense to you, you're invited to the annual
NFB TweetUp! This social-media-themed event is designed to attract
all Federationists. Even if you're still not sure what Twitter is,
you are welcome to come and learn from our experienced "tweeters."
Get started with your own Twitter account so that you too can follow
the important events at convention. If you are one of those
"experienced tweeters," come and get to know fellow Federationists
you've only met on Twitter. Hear from Federation leaders as they give
"tweet speaks" throughout the event. While you're there, look for
Southwest Airlines (a generous convention sponsor) as they will be
giving away "fare saver" cards along with other prizes! You won't
want to miss the complimentary refreshments, the cash bar, the
giveaways, and the chance to let your voice be heard in the #NFB12
Twitterverse! We'll see you on Saturday evening from 8:30 to 10:30 pm
in the Grand Ballrooms A and B.