[Nfbnet-members-list] Meet the Blind Month Planning at Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 27 18:34:07 UTC 2012

From: "Baugh, Mika" <MBaugh at nfb.org>

Although summer has just begun, it is already time to start planning
your Meet the Blind Month activities! Join the NFB Jernigan Institute
outreach team for a unique and engaging seminar on Monday, July 2 at
national convention. We will explore a variety of ideas for making
your Meet the Blind Month activities better than they've ever been.
Fellow federationists will share their expertise in planning creative
events, using social media to spark your campaign, generating new
fundraising plans, and using our vast array of literature
effectively. We will also unveil this year's Meet the Blind Month
official T-shirt and introduce two exciting challenges to encourage a
little friendly competition between chapters and affiliates. Mark
your iCal, add us to your Google calendar, or even take the
old-fashioned route and pencil us in! Just be sure you're in the
Fleur- di-lis A room at 6:30 p.m. on Monday!