[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Communications Committee Meeting at Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 23 03:44:58 UTC 2012

Hi you all:

If you are attending the 2012 convention, are
interested in taking part to improve the overall
effectiveness of our Federation’s communications,
come to the NFB Communications Committee annual
meeting. Join in on our two hour “Think Tank.”
Here is how the agenda item reads:

**Monday July 2nd:

“
6:00 - 8:00 pm­NFB COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE

(Formerly the Newsletter Publications Committee);

Edelweiss Room, Atrium mezzanine

We’ve changed our name! Join our think tank; the

Questions are: how are we doing, and how can we

Improve our overall communication within and

outside our Federation? Robert Leslie Newman, Chairperson
”

A scripted formula will be used to create a
meaningful report, a road map to improving our communications.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers’ Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee