[Nfbnet-members-list] Research Study at Louisiana Tech University

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu Jul 26 17:13:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

Yes, again, the folks at the Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness at Louisiana Tech University are reaching out to you to participate in an online research study. It is truly through your participation and honest effort that we are able to obtain the data that is necessary to make changes to employment and educational practices. So, I do appreciate your willingness to take part in this survey.

Here is the link to the survey, followed by a short description.

http://arosconsulting.org/surveys/index.php?sid=89974&lang=en

Greetings. Thank you for your interest in the study: Achievement, Conscientiousness, Self-Efficacy, and Locus of Control of Individuals Who are Blind. Should you choose to participate, you will be asked to complete a 59-item survey as well as provide some demographic information. You will also have the option to enter into a raffle for a $50 Wal-Mart gift card. Your participation is entirely voluntary and you may stop at any time. The formal informed consent document with all the fine details will be on the next page. Thanks.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Get your T-Shirt to promote Independence for the Blind
http://www.gemini-rt.com/?page_id=37

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158