[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes, interview Imagination Fund, Race for Independence, Rolex 24, Blind Driver ChallangeMarch 16

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 21:21:36 UTC 2011

Please join us Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 8:00 pm eastern.

Save the Date
Wednesday, March 16, 8:00 to 9:00 pm. EST.
Thru Our Eyes host, Joe Ruffalo will interview Parnell Diggs,
Committee Chair of the Imagination Fund-Race for Independence, sponsored
by the National Federation of the Blind.
Joe and Parnell will discuss the following,
The history of the Imagination Fund and the Race for Independence.
The Discussion will feature the procedure to register for the Race
for Independence, techniques and methods to make the ask and the
importance to make a
difference.
In addition, the Rolex 24 and the blind driver challenge will be highlighted.
Several Imagination Fund grants awarded this past year will be featured.
Please call the following number with your questions and or comments
during the time of the interview,
1 888 572 0141
How to watch and listen to Thru Our Eyes:
please visit,
link
<http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org
or for screen readers and mobile phone users, please visit,
link m.thruoureyes.org
Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable!
Joe Ruffalo