[Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes: Wednesday, July 20, 8:00 pm eastern, Features BISM

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 22:33:21 UTC 2011

Save the Date!
On Wednesday, July 20, at 8:00 pm eastern, Joe Ruffalo, host of Thru
Our Eyes will interview Ruth Sager, coordinator of senior services at
Blind Industries
and Services of Maryland.
Joe and Ruth will discuss the who, what, when and how the staff of
BISM provides employment and training opportunities for blind and
visually impaired people
of all ages.
Becky Keller, cane travel instructor and Amy Phelps, youth services
manager will call in with important thoughts and comments.
You can view/listen by logging into the following.
<http://m.thruoureyes.org>http://m.thruoureyes.org
The page will load automatically for listening or choose the option to
view the show as well or our home page,
<http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org
Please join us during the show with your comments and/or questions by
dialing the following number.
1 888 572 0141
Looking forward to another informative, educational and meaningful show.
Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable.
The more we try, the more we succeed.
Everything is impossible until you do it.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!