[Nfbnet-members-list] Tours at 2011 NFb Convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:15:50 UTC 2011

Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel, and member of the Greater
Long Island Chapter and Maurice Shackelford of Peachtreetravel.net
and member of the Georgia Affiliate are working with Dan Hicks and
the Florida NFB Affiliate on July 9th to have some tours around the
Orlando area.

There will be a full announcement in the Braille Monitor in
April.  But, in the meantime,  I wanted to give you all a heads up on it.

I have already reserved 4 buses, if we need more then I will order
more, 1 bus for Kennedy Space Center, 1 Bus for Walt Disney World, 1
Bus for Universal
Studios, and one Bus for Sea World

The bus tickets will be round trip for $20.00 per person, $10.00 per
person deposit is due no later than May 1, 2011

We are working today on getting group rates of all locations posted,
we need a head count as soon as possible so that we can arrange for
more or less buses to each location.

Again. Let me know asap, and spread the word please.  Thank you. I
have our contact information below

Cheryl Echevarria
Owner of Echevarria Travel
<http://www.Echevarriatravel.com>http://www.Echevarriatravel.com