[Nfbnet-members-list] Washington Seminar Reservations

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Nov 30 21:00:32 UTC 2010

 From Diane McGeorge:

The deadline to make reservations for the Washington Seminar is quickly
approaching!  In order to accommodate everyone properly, please have your
reservation information to me by December 22, 2010.  Please do not contact
the hotel to make your reservations.  I submit all the reservations for the
Washington Seminar.  You may call (303) 778-1130, extension 219, to make
your reservation, or you may e-mail your reservations to Lisa Bonderson at
lbonderson at cocenter.org <
mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.org>
.  We will confirm
receipt of your reservation either by return e-mail or by telephone, so be
sure to give us your telephone number and your e-mail address.

             The following is the information that I need to have to assure
you of a room at the Holiday Inn Capitol.

1.         Your date of arrival and departure.  Remember, the Great
Gathering-In will take place on Monday, January 31, 2011.  Congressional
appointments will take place February 1 through February 3.

2.         First and last names of any roommates who might be sharing with
you.  If you make the reservation by phone, please spell first and last
names of each person sharing the room.  Please include arrival and departure
dates for each person.

3.         Please specify if you wish to have:

o       A smoking or non-smoking room

o       An accessible room

o       Two beds, one queen bed, or one king bed

o       A rollaway bed (there will be a $10 charge per night)

             Per the hotel contract, individual cancellation must be made at
least seventy-two hours prior to the date of arrival to avoid
one-night's-room-plus-tax cancellation charge.  You must get in touch with
Lisa Bonderson or me to make changes to your reservation as soon as possible
to avoid such a charge.

             The rates are $164 for single, double, triple, or quad rooms,
and the tax is 14.5 percent per night.  When you check in you must be
prepared to cover at least the first night of your stay with either a credit
card or check, and then arrange to pay the balance by presenting a credit
card or a check for the remainder of the cost.

             If Divisions (i.e., Students, Parents, Merchants, Lawyers, etc.)
wish to have space for a meeting, I must have your requirements for meeting
space no later than December 6, 2010.  We want to be able to accommodate
everyone, and in order to do so we must have plenty of advance notice to
work with the hotel.

             For more information about the Washington Seminar, please visit
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp
<http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp>
.  I look forward to seeing
all of you in D.C. soon!