[Nfbnet-members-list] Update on NFB Youth slam

Hartle, Mary Jo mhartle at nfb.org
Thu Nov 25 02:45:27 UTC 2010

Dates and location for the
2011 NFB Youth Slam are now available.

The third bi-annual NFB Youth Slam will take place July 17-23, 2011
at Towson University in Towson, MD.  The campus is located just north
of Baltimore City and is the second largest in Maryland.  We are very
excited to have this information locked in and encourage all those
who are interested in participating either as a student or volunteer
to complete an application at
<http://www.blindscience.org>www.blindscience.org.  You can also
learn more about the program at this site, read FAQ's for students,
parents, or volunteers, and follow our NFB Science blog or Twitter
updates.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mary Jo T. Hartle

Mary Jo Thorpe-Hartle, MEd, NOMC