[Nfbnet-members-list] Hingson Book Now Available for Pre-Order

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Nov 7 19:25:41 UTC 2010

All,

At this year's National convention I announced that I was writing a
book about my 9-11 experiences and about my life lessons in
general.  Since July we found a publisher, signed a contract, and
wrote the first draft of the manuscript.

I am writing to let you all know that the book just this evening
became available for pre order on Amazon.com.  You can visit my web
site, <http://www.michaelhingson.com>www.michaelhingson.com, in the
weeks ahead to learn more about the book.  You also can visit Amazon
at
<http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3>http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3
to place an early order of the book.  We are excited about this
project as it will help, I hope, people better understand blindness
and hopefully readers of Thunder Dog will grow to have more positive
attitudes about what it really means to be blind.

Thanks to all of you who have been supportive of this project thus
far.  This book is not just my story, but is a story about all of us.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
  "Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
<mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>info at michaelhingson.com
Please register to learn about my up coming book,
Thunder Dog, at
<http://www.michaelhingson.com>www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
<http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com>http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com