[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Youth Slam and the Pepsi Refresh Project

Lamkin, Seth SLamkin at nfb.org
Tue Aug 10 07:33:01 UTC 2010

Responding to the Challenge

Have you remembered to vote every day for the NFB Youth Slam in the
Pepsi Refresh project? Have you told your family, friends, and
coworkers about the Web site? Have you posted it on your e-mail
signatures, Facebook accounts, Twitter, Blogs, etc.? Many have gotten
their churches and social clubs involved. All of these are ways you
can take part in one of the most unique opportunities to spark reform
in the education of blind students. Keep promoting the effort! Text
101913 to PEPSI (73774) or go online to
<http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam>www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam
and log your vote every day. Also remember you can sign up for daily
e-mail reminders at <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org. Last week Pepsi
corrected their problem on their site with their ranking system and
we learned that we were in the mid-40s. Since then we have made some
progress, but remember, only the top two projects win at the end of
the month, so we have a long way to go. But this is just another
chance for us to respond to the challenge, so use any method
available to you and vote!