[gui-talk] Accessible way to read emails in Outlook web access

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:14:07 UTC 2017

Dear all.

There used to be a way for reading Outlook emails in accessible format.  But looks like Microsoft has made it impossible to read emails using screen readers.   I'm sure you can change something in the settings  but those  tabs in the settings are not accessible either.

 I have one institutional email ID  that does not let me configure emails in the  outlook application
On my computer.
 I would appreciate if somebody could suggest me some way of reading the emails in Outlook web access

Thanks in anticipation

TP
Sent from my iPhone