[gui-talk] Samsung phones for work and productivity.

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 20:51:16 UTC 2017

Good day to you all, i hope this email finds you well.

I am looking for the best phone for work on the go due to increasing work commitments.

I currently use an HTC10 running Android with TalkBack, and it is really good for work on the go. However, I seem to remember that Samsung developed their own screen reader called Voice assistant for their phones.

My understanding of Voice assistant is that it is based on TalkBack, but it adds some extra features.. Does anybody own a Samsung device and uses voice assistant instead of TalkBack? Or TalkBack instead of Voice Assistant?

If anybody could shed some light on the differences, why you use one over the other, and if you use your phone for work, which do you prefer for productivity. That would be great.

If it helps I am looking at the Samsung galaxy note 8.

Thank you very much for any assistance you guys are able to provide.
Kind regards
Santi