[gui-talk] firefox update

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 23:06:45 UTC 2017

The latest version should be at:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?scene=2 <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?scene=2>

Note: I ran this from my Macintosh but I believe it will recognize that you are on a Windows computer and will download the Windows installer for you. If not, then going to  www.mozilla.org <http://www.mozilla.org/> should bring you to a page where there will either be a direct download or a link to a download page.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn