[gui-talk] Mozilla problem

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Oct 7 23:06:08 UTC 2017

Win-Eyes 9.5.4 is not working with Firefox 56, which was released September
28. One person reports that WE 8.4 does work with it, which is an
interesting result. And Firefox 57 is supposed to break some more
accessibility for screen readers that don't keep up with the times. As I
have already said on a few lists, I recommend that folks read Marco Zehe's
blog about browser/screen reader trends at
  https://www.marcozehe.de/2017/09/29/rethinking-web-accessibility-on-windows/

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com