[gui-talk] Dell Audio

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Oct 5 04:41:57 UTC 2017

Looks like I sent you that script set around October 20 of 2016. I've made a couple updates since, the latest being in September of this
year; but nothing for the Equalizer tab. The current version remains at http://www.dlee.org/updates/dell/jfw_dell.exe (this is a direct
installer link, not an actual web page as for most of my projects).

The scripts I sent do make left and right arrows move among tabs though. Does this not work for the tab you want?

I don't have a Dell and so don't have this app locally; I have to do all my testing remotely or just get info from people who use it.