[gui-talk] youtube

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 20:16:00 UTC 2017

Hi Rob,

As someone said to me, "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask."
There is no such thing as a stupid question or dumb message, so ask away!

To copy a link into an e-mail...

1. Press CONTROL, L to go to the address bar, where it says "http..."
2. Press CONTROL, Shift, End to select the whole address bar.
3. Press CONTROL, C to copy the contents of the address bar to the
clipboard.