[gui-talk] update on Dell Audio

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 22:20:12 UTC 2017

A few nights ago, I called Dell regarding my speaker issue. We updated the
Dell drivers & found out my problem is with my speakers, but I digress:

I mentioned to them about the fact that Dell Audio isn't completely
accessible. I mentioned to this person that the equalizer tab needs some
kind of a shortcut key. She said she will bring it up to the engeneers.

NOTE: I'm not holding my breath, but I thought I would give this info. Who
knows, maybe someone will fix the problem.

I think sometimes (even thought most of the time it falls on deaf ears) It's
good to bring up something that is not blind accessible to someone & hope
someone will take the time to do something about it.

Sorry for the long message.

Rob Kaiser

Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net