[gui-talk] SPEAKER PROBLEMS

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 02:52:52 UTC 2017

Is this case is  Hello again:

This may or may one is thenot be a blindness .  C C.s:I'm having problems
with m isy audio that have completely baffled Microsoft.

I'm using a d ell computer with the latest version is of JAWS his & window s
10.  My le isft speaker is wea guess isker than my right speaker.  Of
thisAll tests have bee n run such as  checking the volume on the left &
right  speaker ETC C.  PressHas anyone  else had this problem after
installing Windows is 10.  PressI've pressdone some res pressearch o ifn
this & it press seems that C C.sthis is a  problem for others who are using
Windows 10.   Is ther presse an accessible way to pressdownload an updated
sound driver asto fix this problem this is?

Thanks in ad vance.

NOTE AGAIN is:  I have the accessible  people @ Microsoft cocmpletely
baffled on this 1.

Rob Kaiser