[gui-talk] address book

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 01:41:03 UTC 2017

I use that, but I can't seem to get into the names & email addresses. When I
press Controll+3, I can get into my contacts folder. Unfortunately, that
doesn't work when I press control+n to send a message. I think it is alt+h &
then something else that I have forgot.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

By the way, I finally installed the latest version of Windows 10. Does
anyone know why when it is installing why JAWS is silent durring the
installation.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net