[gui-talk] dell audio

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sun May 21 01:13:31 UTC 2017

Rob referred to scripts. I wrote rudimentary scripts for the Dell Audio application in the latter half of 2016 for various people, including Rob. An installer for these can be downloaded from
http://www.dlee.org/updates/dell/jfw_dell.exe. I never thought to make these more widely known though because they really don't do a lot except make Tab work more often and improve the function of Left and Right arrow keys on
tab controls.

I can check out the equalizer situation if someone with this application is willing to let me Tandem and do some testing..