[gui-talk] Problems With ThunderBird And Jaws17

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Sat May 20 18:15:56 UTC 2017

I just got the latest update for ThunderBird and I've noticed a rather
vexing problem.  When I tab to the list of e-Mail messages nothing is
spoken.  When I hit enter the message is read normally.  In all other
ways the program functions normally.

As a side note when I use NVDA Thunderbird works as it should.

I am using JFW17 on a Windows10 machine with all the latest updates.

If anyone can shed light on the fix for this problem I would appreciate it.

--

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com